Livvy Dunne Reveals Celebrities in Her DMs and Gets Rizzed Up by the NELK BOYS

FULL SEND PODCAST
1198385
12886
TRY HAPPY DAD (21+ Only):

Full Send & Nelk Store:

PODCAST on YouTube:

PODCAST ON Spotify:
PODCAST ON Apple:

INSTAGRAM |
TWITTER |
TIKTOK |

Happy Dad on YouTube:

Nelk Boys on YouTube:

Grab a Full Send MetaCard NFT:

500 Comments

  1. Down voting all video's Steinys a part of. Steve was 💯 Steinys cringe and has gotta go!!! Drop that leech and release the Schulz video.

  2. Steiny with the dumbest statement ever. LSU always been on the map.

  3. Steiny killed this pod🔥🔥 the rizz god himself

  4. Steiny low key Carrie’s imo, Kyle is solid always and keeps things together, and Salim pushes things.

  5. Where is the Andrew Schultz podcast? I want to see Steiny get crushed

  6. Stiny is a great podcaster he made this episode 🎉 cheers to him ! Love that guy !

  7. Please stop letting Salim do pods, he’s never asked a good question in his life

  8. What happened to the mushrooms internal pod?

  9. Rhodium Mantis Computer & Toaster Oven says:

    GET RID OF STEINY FFS u guys are so lame for keeping him around. stein is literally bringing your show down, i dont even watch u guys anymore because of stein, all he keeps doing is bringing u guys down and making u guys look like idiots, i think kyle loves that he has a personal fart sniffer just right there on hands and knees sniffing every single fart of his… kyle, is steiny really sniffing your farts that good????

  10. Did Steiny say she put LSU on the map? Lol they just won a national championship in football in 2019!

  11. Podcast is cheeks with Steiny on

  12. The boys being soft asf on this one. Tate would be ashamed..

  13. how the hell is the schultz pod still not out. even if they release it, i bet the edit the shit out of it.

  14. Release the Schultz podcast man wtf are you doing

  15. Real ah jittleyang jus got the wikilatookins back doen there on dem avenuws

  16. Ngl what was this .. 💀 😂 I got bored so quick guys this has to be like you guys doing a solid for someone so you interviewed this girl. Yes props to her for that stuff but WE ARE NOT ENTERTAINED 🥲

  17. Hurricane 🌀 WINGS IN HAUPPAUGE LONG ISLAND HAS HAPPY DAD!! NO DEATH ROW THOUGH. 😭😭 7 ELEVEN IN HAUPPAUGE ALSO HAS HAPPY DAD..🎉

  18. I’m 5min in and I can tell steiny guna fuck this pod up😭

  19. That dudes hilarious who kept trying to pick her up lolllll.

  20. I hate that I love Steiny now bro😂😂😂

  21. 2% of her followers are for her actual gymnastics skills. The other 98% just want to look at her.

  22. Just 4 steiny tryna hit on this slt so much you gotta release the pod where he gets made fun of, you can tell Kyle's inbarased about 34 mins in, even tho girls a slt and I dont rele like her I feel kinda bad 4 her, you can tell Kyle's embarrased just as much as you can tell the slt went and seen Tate

  23. Salim had a red flag pop up when she said no Netflix and chill. He was like “are you for real?” Love to love brother!

  24. Steiny simping hard especially when asked about Andrew because we all know he likes Andrew 😂

  25. Stfu Salim. Replace Salim with bradly !! 🙄

  26. Almost had a bad case of the the ru Paul brothers. From the screen switchin so fast . It’s a pod Cast not a Pod Trip brother. Iether switch the angle or the speed but man almost took out my raccoon.

  27. yo steiny props , you dont know if you dont try !! salim is so jelly i bet

  28. Everyone talking shit but I feel like Steiny low key had her with the first class ticket getaway… man was goin for it, I’ll respect it 😂

  29. I have never been to a gymnastics event but I bet it would be bad ass. Hard core young ladies, I bet the sport doesn't exist in 20 years because our kids are getting soft.

  30. My guy Steiny shooting his shot all show. Respect

  31. WHERE IS THE SCHULTZ POD ?

    WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THEY WOULD NOT SHOW A PODCAST LIKE THAT

    SO MAD AND WE KNOW ABOUT IT

  32. interview alex jones or something. this girl aint it. boring, fake hair not hot.

  33. Bro stieny is just a different breed of pissing me off

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *