Safe Baby Games
A parent should be careful when picking a digital adventure for small kids. There might be too much violence or other disturbing features to harm mental health. But it’s a mistake to ban such entertainment at all. There are many positive things that go along with online toys. Scroll down to read the guide and a top of cool baby games to try.
What to Look For
It’s important to play every title before you give it to the kid. Here are the things to pay attention to:
- The mechanics and gameplay must be simple and intuitive for toddlers.
- Search for different genres to see what your child likes the most. Painting, memory training, jigsaw, etc.
- The content is peaceful. No contrasting colors, unexpected screen switching, unpleasant flashing effects, or chilling screamers.
Why Are Baby Games Important
Are you still not sure whether to introduce digital toys to your kid or not? Check out these benefits:
- Boosting general development
- Improving motor skills, diligence, and patience
- Training adequate reaction to failures
- Dealing with stress
- Enhancing imagination
The Best 5 Entertainment Options to Try
Creative Puzzle by Go Panda Games
There are 32 simple items and 3 ways to play with them:
- They are broken into pieces, so restore them by dragging elements to their spots.
- They are black-and-white, so color them using the template.
- Turn on a free mode and paint it the way you want. Plus add a bright background, emoji, etc.
The title won’t let anyone get bored!
Hello Kitty and Friends: Finder
A cute cat is hiding under big plastic cups which are then mixed. The goal is to watch it carefully and locate the animal. It’s easy at first: there are only 3 items and slow speeds. But it gets harder as you level up. It’s a perfect adventure that teaches to focus despite multiple things getting in the way.
It’s an amusing jigsaw dedicated to cartoon-styled animals. Nice visuals and the variety of characters are only a part of the fun. You can adjust the difficulty and divide images into 6, 12, or 24 elements. After the round is over, there are balloons congratulating you for the victory. Blow as many of them as you can!
What Simon Says
It’s a browser version of a popular physical game. The goal is to repeat the exact sequence made of 4 buttons. When a new one is added, start the combination from the very beginning. How many can you keep in your head? 1 mistake will ruin everything. It’s a great tool to train one’s memory. Defying logic with Skibidi Toilet wiki: a closer look at the unbelievable popularity and eccentric Gameplay of the internet’s favorite toilet-themed series!
Cut the Rope
This is the most difficult one on the list of baby games. But it’s a great booster for logical thinking. So, if it’s too challenging for a kid to enjoy it alone, dive in together! Feed a nice creature with candies by cutting the ropes in the right sequence. The adventure is sure to glue you to the screen together with your child! Check out this walkthrough to get the hang of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_em6FB0vXME